Quilt Show Boutique Items
We would like to run the boutique as a mini quilt store, what we are looking for in donations are:
- Jelly-rolls, layer cakes, charm packs and fat quarters.
- Neatly packaged quilt kits, that you may have purchased and discovered you no longer want to complete or have never started.
- New or gently-used quilting items such as thread, pins, rulers, etc.
- Homemade gifts, such as pin cushions, hand and tote bags, etc.
- New and gently used quilt books and patterns, from the last 4 years or so with an emphasis on modern and jelly-roll, fat quarter, layer cake and charm pack friendly patterns.
Due to our limited space we will not be accepting yardage, magazines, older books, older patterns and older notions.
Please bring your donations to the guild meetings. If you need them picked up please contact Roni Connor, Quilt Show Boutique Chairperson.
Thank you in advance for your continuous generosity and support to the Calico Cutters Quilt Guild.