CURRENT BLOCKS OF THE MONTH:
August – Ladybug and Friends
All July BOMs are donated to the amazing Shirley Walton and Tel Hai! These wonderful BOMs will become gorgeous Soldier Quilts in the very capable hands of the Tel Hai sewers!
Every month our Block of the Month our Chair Sonia Schaeffer provides a pattern that is distributed to the membership. We usually work two months out. So for example, the April BOM is available in February. This gives us all lots of time to get a block done. Because the big pay off is you get one chance per block for every block you made and then could be the winner of ALL the blocks.
What’s not to like about that? Below are the patterns/directions for some of our Previous BOMs
Check out some of the blocks we created for American Soldier Quilts in July!
PAST BLOCK OF THE MONTH:
- June – Flower Wreath
- May – Tulip Time
- April – Calico Cat
- March – 3-D Pinwheel
- February – Hearts
- January – Winter Star
- December – Holiday Double 9 Patch
- November 2016 –Hovering Hawks
- October 2016 – Hello Jack
- September 2016 – Garden Preserves
- August 2016 – Fantasy Butterfly
- July 2016 – Summer Fan
- June 2016 – Star Shine
- May 2016 – Tulip Time
- April 2016 – Spring Shoo-Fly
- March 2016 – Charming Pinwheels
- February 2016 – 9 Patch Heart
- December 2015 L’il Lost Mitten
- November 2015 Ho! Ho! Ho!
- October 2015 Autumn Leaf
- September 2015 Spool
- August 2015 Let’s Go Ballooning
- July 2015 Patriotic Star (93 blocks collected!)
2015 Guild Year Block of the Month – Click here for Pattern List
2014 Guild Year Block of the Month – Click here for Pattern List