Calico Cutters Quilt Guild meets at the Goshen Fire Company just off Route 3 (West Chester Pike) in West Chester.
- Meeting Date – the second Wednesday of the Month
- Meeting Time – doors open at 9:00 AM, meeting starts at 9:30 AM
- Meeting Address: Goshen Fire Company
1320 Park Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
For Directions using Google Maps Click Here
Please note, some parking spaces in the Fire Company lost will be marked off for volunteer firefighters in the event there is an alarm. However, we have arranged with the Church next door to the Fire Company to use their spaces. Below is their address.
West Chester Church of Christ
1326 Park Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380
Guests are welcome for a $5.00 fee. The guest fee may be raised to $10 for more expensive speakers.
Calico Cutters will CANCEL its monthly meeting if the WEST CHESTER SCHOOL DISTRICT is closed or announces a late opening.
The emergency closing number for West Chester School District is 851.The following radio stations will broadcast notice of school openings and delays: KYW Philadelphia 1060 WFIL Philadelphia 560 WIP Philadelphia 610 WCAU Philadelphia 1210
In addition the three major TV networks – Channels 3, 6, and 10 – have a scroll on the bottom of the screen listing school closings. . Or go to www.wcasd.net. As always, please contact a Board member if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please raise you hand and wait to be called on by the President
- The President-elect will assist with aiding the President to make sure all those with their hands raised are called on
- When called on, please state your name and indicate if you have a point of information, a question or a motion
- If you want the Board to take a specific action this should be stated as a motion
- For that motion to be discussed it must be seconded
- Then the President will allow for discussion and a vote will be taken at the end of the discussion. Please note discussion points should only be new ideas or thoughts. Not repetitions of earlier comments,
- Votes will be a show of hands and the President-elect will help with tallying votes if the outcome is not clearly evident
Minutes from previous Meetings
- Minutes January – 2018 Calico Cutters Quilt Guild
- Minutes December 2017 – Calico Cutters Guild Meeting
- Minutes November – 2017 Calico Cutters Quilt Guild Meeting
- Minutes October – 2017 Calico Cutters Quilt Guild Meeting
- Minutes September – 2017 Calico Cutters Quilt Guild Meeting
- Minutes August – 2017 Calico Cutters Quilt Meeting
- Minutes July – 2017 Calico Cutters Quilt Meeting