At our June meeting, we will be collecting Bingo prizes for the Pocopson Home. Suggested items include: small stuffed animals, ladies scarves, small zippered change purses, men’s wallets, small non breakable boxes for jewelry, pierced earrings, stretchy bracelets, long bead or chain necklaces (that slip over the head), plastic bottles of hand lotions, deodorant, cologne, boxes of tissues, Dove unscented soap, ladies hair nets or shower caps, plastic flower vases, non breakable seasonal decorative items, adult coloring books, colored pencils, washable colored marking pens, or fuzzy posters with markers . Please no body powers/talc.
Thank you again for your continuing support,
Ann and Janet
For your convenience, our upcoming schedule of charitable activities is provided below.
Guild Year 2016 – 2017 Donation List
- June 2017 – Pocopson Home – Wish list items
- July 2017 – West Chester Food Cupboard food donations
- Aug 2017 – School supply donations to Head Start Program Coatesville and Friends Assoc West Chester
- Sept 2017 – Ryan’s Smiles pillowcases
Guild Year 2016 – 2017 Donation History
- April 2017 – Baby items for Chester County Hospital Pre-Natal Clinic
- March 2017 – Home of the Sparrow; trunk full of wish list items, cash and gift cards
- February 2017 – 19 walker bags to Pembrook, Brandywine and Pocopson
- January 2017 – 57 kids quilts to Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- December 2016 – two trunks of items were loaded to be taken to the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County plus $200 in gift cards.
- November 2016 – over 1000 hats, gloves & scarves to five local organizations; two large boxes filled with fleece hats, scarves and gloves will go the Alopecia Foundation
- October 2016 – 8 large bags of clothing and 5 equally large bags of assorted toiletries to Coatesville Veterans Hospital
- September 2016 – 293 pillowcases for Ryan’s Case for Smiles
- August 2016 – 24 large bags filled with school supplies for distribution to the HeadStart Program and the Friends Association of West Chester.
- July 2016 – 201 pounds of food for the Chester County Food Bank