Monthly Charitable Gifts Update
Following our October meeting, 3 large boxes and 20 assorted size bags of clothing, toiletries and other items from the wish list were delivered to the Coatsville VA . The VA volunteers were appreciative of the donated items and immediately started sorting and preparing for distribution.
In November we will be collecting hats, scarves and mittens/gloves for several homeless shelters and the Children’s Alopecia Project. You may purchase or make any type of hat, scarf and or mittens/gloves for children, youth, men and women.
For your convenience, a month by month list of the charities we support can be found below.
Thank you for your continued support,
Ann McErlean and Janet Creely
Guild Year 2017 – 2018 Donation List
- November 2017 – Hats, scarves & gloves for the Homeless Shelter & Children’s Alopecia Project
- December 2017 – Wish list items for the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- January 2018 – Kids Quilts
- February 2018F- Walker bags for Pembroke, Brandywine & Pocopson Homes
- March 2018 – Wish list items for Home of the Sparrow
- April 2018 – Baby items for Chester County Hospital Maternity Unit
- May 2018 – Wish list items for West Chester Friends Association
- June 2018 – Wish list items for Pocopson Home
Guild Year 2017 – 2018 Donation History
- October 2017 – 3 large boxes and 20 assorted size bags of clothing, toiletries and other items for the Coatesville VA
- September 2017 – 267 Pillowcases and 22 handkerchieves for Ryan’s Case for Smiles
- August 2017 – two cars full of preschool supplies for 2 local programs
- July 2017 – 200.5 lbs of non-perishable food items for WC Food Cupboard