A Sneak Peek into our May 10th Auction!
We hope you are excited about our May 10th auction. This is our big fundraiser for the year. We are working hard provide lots of fun things to bid on, and they are not all sewing related!! When you arrive that morning, be sure to check in right away to receive your auction packet. Your packet will contain the entire program, your assigned auction number, and instructions. Cash and checks will be accepted. We have not finished assembling everything, but below is a sample of some of what will be available for bid. So bring cash and/or your checkbooks and get ready to have fun!
- Paintsticks with Susan Linton
- Lola Pouch with Kelly Meanix
- Learn to Chenille with Ann Tumolo
- Wacky Hand Embroidery with Angela Meister
- Modern Trees with Cindy Zencey
- Cookie Baking and Decorating Like a Professional with Leslie O’Brien
Examples of Silent and Live Auction Items:
- Themed Baskets: Some examples are: Batiks, Peter’s Salon and Spa, Tula Pink, Sewing the Blues, Modern & Improv, Ready for Retreat, Quilt Kits (multiple), Knitting, Picnic, Christmas, Fall, Pin Cushions, Light Box with Applique Patterns, Machine Embroidery programs and thread, Cooking, Car Wash, Audio Books, Beach, Children, Fabrics, QVC tour with bag full of products, Sewing Notions, Machine quilting and accessories, plus more
- Kate Spain large pack of fat quarters
- Gift Certificates for: Long arm quilting, various restaurants, hair salon, quilt shops, canoeing, and museums
- Various Hand-made items: knitted afghan, bags, mug rugs, table runners, quilts, wall hangings +
- Miscellaneous: Quilt stands, Flynn Machine quilting frame, Bernina Roller bag, Ott Light, Large Light Box +
Spring Event – – – May 2016 – Auction and Tea
Our May meeting was our largest fundraising event of the 2015/2016 year. And it was a great success. Wonderful food made by our members as well as lots of fun vying for over 130 various baskets and prizes.
Below are a few pictures from the event: