GENERAL WORKSHOP POLICIES:
1. Payment must be made for the workshop at the time you sign up. A check made out to Calico Cutters or cash will hold your spot for a workshop. (Checks/cash will be deposited soon after they are received)
2. If appropriate, additional kit fees will be collected day of workshop and paid directly to teacher.
3. Please include phone and email.
4. Check/cash will be returned if student cancels 2 weeks prior to workshop. After that, only if space is taken by another student.
5. Information about each workshop will be posted on the website and/or newsletter. Communication will be done primarily with email. If you do not use the internet, please supply workshop chair with a SASE for supply list.
Most day long workshops are held at the Good Will Fire Co., 552 E. Union St., West Chester. The entrance door must be locked at all times. If you arrive late for the class, there will be a phone number for you to call to be let in. You may bring your lunch or be prepared to go out in the community to buy it.